Advanced Glucosamine - Ingredients | Directions
Directions for Use
- Shake well before administering
- Store at 15-30° c (59-86° f)
- Refrigerate after opening
- Protect from heat, light, and moisture
Under 10 lbs 1 teaspoon (1/6 oz.)
10-24 lbs 2 teaspoons (1/3 oz.)
25-49 lbs 2 teaspoons in A.M. (1/3 oz.)
1 teaspoon in P.M. (1/6 oz.)
50-100 lbs 2 teaspoons in A.M. (1/3 oz.)
2 teaspoons in P.M. (1/3 oz.)
Over 100 lbs 3 teaspoons in A.M. (1/2 oz.)
3 teaspoons in P.M. (1/2 oz.)
Active Ingredients per Fluid Ounce
- Glucosamine Hcl (shellfish) 1600 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (beef and/or porcine) 1200 mg
- MSM (Methyl-sulfonylmethane 99.9%) 1000 mg
- Manganese Chelate 7 mg
- Hyaluronic Acid (as Sodium Hyaluronate) 10 mg
Inactive ingredients – 100% Pure Aloe vera juice, Citric acid, Potassium sorbate, Tripled filtered water, Sodium benzoate, Stevia, Vegetable glycerin
- For use in Dogs
- Contains No Sugar, Starch, Salt, Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Corn, Milk, or Soy Derivatives
- Some settling is normal
- As with any natural product, color and taste may vary
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
- Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
- Do not purchase if seal is broken
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.